LET’S WORK TOGETHER
So you can be more intentional with your money
and align your spending with your goals and values
Who You Are
You make good money but honestly don’t know where it’s goes every month. You’d love to travel more often, quit your job, maybe even start your own business! But you have no idea where to start or what steps to take, let alone a plan to make those goals a reality. Somehow, even though you have your shit together in most areas of your life, you’ve never felt in control of your money
The good news? You’re in good company. Here is why current clients initially reached out, in their own words:
- “I’m not living some crazy, extravagant life yet I never seem to have any money left over at the end of the month.”
- “I’m scared that in five years I’ll wake up and be in the same exact place I am now – in debt, with no plan, and simply getting by.”
- “My life: high cost of living + no budget + no plan + love for shiny objects = disaster.”
“In order to be what you want to be, you have to cease being what you are.”
– Meister Eckhart (13th century badass)
What I’ll Help You Achieve
My role as a financial coach is that of a teacher, accountability partner and guide. I will help you get clear on where you currently are financially (not just where you think you are), we’ll set clear and tangible goals, and I will be with you every step of the way as you make those goals happen.
We will work together to:
- Reduce your monthly interest payments so you can actually make progress paying down your debt.
- Build a budget that’s easy to follow and doesn’t need constant attention or require you to track every dollar.
- Create a step-by-step plan for becoming debt free by getting clear on how much money you have, how much you can put toward debt each month, how long it will take to pay off that debt, and how to do so in a way that doesn’t make your life suck.
- Build up a savings cushion so you can feel a sense of security, independence, and be covered in case shit hits the fan.
- Help you become financially confident so you can make money decisions from a place of power rather than fear.
“I went from borrowing over $1000 every month to SAVING $400!
For people like me who aren’t math inclined, that’s a $1400/mo swing!”
Paid of $7,000 of credit card debt in 5 months, and now has $2,000 in savings in case things hit the fan.
“I was able to buy a condo, Ducati motorcycle, and now save 30% of my income while maintaining the same quality of life as I did when I was saving almost nothing.”
How We Work Together
To make sure you have the immediate support, accountability and guidance you need, up front, we will meet six times over the first three months (once every other week).
At the end of those three months, we’ll sit down and discuss whether it’s best to continue meeting twice a month or switch to once-a-month meetings. Everyone progresses at a different pace and needs different levels of support, so deciding this after having already worked together means you’ll get exactly the level of help you need. We will re-evaluate the frequency of our meetings every quarter.
All meetings happen over video chat or phone, whichever is best for you.
(Enjoying the result of a goal – that Ducati Monster 821 motorcycle – I helped Christian achieve)
What It Costs
Be Awesome Not Broke does not recommend or sell financial products or receive commissions. Because of this, my clients know they will receive completely unbiased advice and guidance.
$299/mo for the first three months.
This reflects our meeting twice a month and the additional time investment that comes with on-boarding, build you an individualized plan, and supporting you as your financial foundation is layed.
$249/mo for two meetings a month | $149/mo for one meeting a month (for as long as you wish to remain a client).
Both of these options provide you with continuing accountability, resources and unlimited email support. Think of it as health insurance for your finances, except you actually get to talk to the doctor every month!
Most clients work with me for at least a year, and I set the expectation that this work takes at least 12-18 months.
Changing your relationship to and behaviors around money takes time, and needs to be approached in years, not months.
That said, you are free to cancel at any time—I will never force you to continue to work with me (that’s just weird). But I want to be up-front and let you know there is no “quick fix”.
I understand that some people may have the desire to make these financial changes in their lives, but truly are not be able to afford the full fee for this work. Therefore I do take on a limited number of clients at a reduced rate, based on their financial situation and desire to make real changes in their life. If this is your situation, please contact me and we can discuss your options.
I know the results I create for clients and trust that I will do the same for you.
But it’s a big commitment to work with someone in an area as intimate and challenging as money.
Therefore, I offer you this: if either you (or I) do not think we are a good fit after our first month of working together (two meetings), then I will return your initial $299, no questions asked.
See what past clients have to say about our work together.